C & Z PURLINs
We are reckoned for manufacturing, supplying and exporting C Purlin that is manufactured using zinc-galvanized steel sourced from reliable vendors. Used as a secondary support in wall cladding and roofing, the offered range of C & Z purlin is highly acclaimed in the market. Furthermore, widely regarded for its fine finish, the offered product is a preferred choice of our clients over other purlins.
- Thickness Range: T1.6, 2.0, 2.2, 2.3, 2.5 & 3.00
- Input Raw Material: IS 10748 Grade II / IS2062
- Standard : ASTM A36
- Yield Strength : Low tensile : YS 240 – 300 Mpa High tensile : YS 340 – 400 Mpa
- Surface Finish :Galvanized plated or one coated of primer and as per choice
We offer ultra Zed purlins, these are precise roll formed from high tensile zinc-galvanized steel, hot rolled coils and cold rolled coils. Z Purlin that is designed under the expert supervision of skilled professional engineers.
- Cut length of up to a maximum of 12 meters
- Length exceeding 12 meter